Pay nothing to sample our world class services and facilities with an obligation-free membership pass. Simply send us your details and we will be in touch in no time at all.
All of our clubs offer state-of-the-art facilities: we have cardiovascular equipment with in-built entertainment systems to make exercise enjoyable, and strength training equipment to work all of your major muscle groups.
Some clubs have their own basketball court, and women-only workout area. We also have a range of support services to tend to your wellbeing: sports massage, physiotherapy, beauty therapy, childcare facilities, and of course personal trainers.
Here are the world-class cityfitness facilities, available at most clubs:
- Free car-parking: Park up and work out. All our clubs have free car-parking right outside the club for your convenience (except for Willeston in central Wellington and Queen Street in central Auckland, which are both located very close to paid car-parks, taxi stands and bus-stops).
- Free indoor cycle classes: Access pedal power: our hour-long cycling programme is geared for anyone that can ride an indoor bike. All our Group Ride® or spin classes are FREE when you join us, unlike most other gyms.
- Cardio Theatre personal exercise entertainment systems: Plug in and tune in to the music or TV channel of your choice on our personal exercise entertainment systems with advanced features that keep you entertained and motivated while you work out.
- Women-only workout area: We offer our female members the option of working out in the main gym, or our dedicated women-only workout areas for a little more privacy.
- World-class BTS (Body Training System) group fitness classes: Work out in a group to music led by our dynamic, qualified instructors in these high-energy, results-focused programmes.
- Personal trainers: Our fully qualified fitness professionals use our exclusive Results Mapping Process to help you train safely and effectively, and maximize your results at the gym.
- Sports massage: A regular sports massage can help prevent injury by improving the condition of your muscles. Our qualified, onsite massage therapists can identify muscle tightness, trigger points and scar tissue that, if left untreated, may lead to injury.
- Basketball court (half-size): Some clubs have their own basketball courts, and even offer their own organised social leagues.
- Physiotherapy: The physiotherapists who practice from cityfitness premises are all trained in the most effective and safe techniques for the treatment of all injuries. Physiotherapy patients experience complete body balance as a result of adequate rehabilitation, injury prevention education and sound training advice and programming.
- Childcare facility: Just because your kids come first doesn’t mean your fitness has to come last. That’s why cityfitness offers cityjunior – a place where your kids can hang out for up to two hours of supervision per day while you exercise. cityjunior is a safe and supervised environment where children from newborn to five years can enjoy our exciting and fun-filled play area. Highlights include games, toys, singing and art, as well as the chance to play with new friends. All of our specially trained cityjunior attendants are certified in First Aid and undergo a thorough background check before they're hired, plus we can easily page you in the club if needed. The cost is $6 per 2-hour session for members, and $7 per 2-hour session for non-members. Ten trip concessions are available.
Check out the facilities at your closest club