At CityFitness we strive to create an environment that is safe and welcoming. We want to ensure that all of our members enjoy their fitness journey with us!
To accomplish this we ask that our Members and all guests abide by following these simple rules.
Behaviour & Dress
- Conduct yourself in a well-mannered fashion and approach other Members and Associates in a respectful way.
- Replace all weights/equipment to their proper place when you are finished using them.
- Place dumbbells/weight equipment lightly on the floor after each use.
- Please be respectful of the Club hours and ensure you have enough time to leave the Club at or before the closing time.
- Wipe down your equipment after use.
- For your health and safety, please dress appropriately in exercise clothing and proper athletic footwear when in a Club. Closed toed shoes must be worn at all times.
Memberships / Membership Card
- A Membership Card will be issued to each Member when they join a Club. Please bring this card each time you visit. Your card is exclusively yours and is not transferable, but can be shared with your Black Card friend. For more information, check our FAQ page.
- A Membership entitles Members to use the facilities available at their Home Club and other locations if your Membership type allows.
- Each Member must have his/her card swiped for security and verification on each visit to a Club.
- Black card Members may bring one guest to a Club free of charge – this Black Card Friend will only have access to the Basic membership privileges. Guests must be signed in and meet with a CityFitness staff member at the Front desk before entering the Club. Guests must be at least 14 years of age and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian if under 18 years old.
- Lockers are available for you to use on a first come, first serve basis. To secure your belongings, please bring your own padlock and lock your locker during your visit. CityFitness is not liable for any theft of or damage to your property.
CityFitness is your place – let us know if you have any feedback so we can maximise your experience! Speak with the Club Manager of your home club or send a message here.
For more information and frequently asked questions, click here.